Call for Papers
The main theme for Asian Border Studies Conference 2019 is "Smart Partnership in Cross Border Development and Governance in Asia ".
The conference sub-themes include and not limited to:
- Sustainable Development
- Trade and Investment Nexus
- Labour Mobility, Migration & Employment
- Special Economic Zone & Industrial Linkages
- Transnational Organised Crime
- Human Trafficking
- Drug Trafficking
- Contraband Smuggling
- Conflict Resolution
- Terrorism & Non Traditional Security Threats
- Maritime Issues and Challenges
- Joint Development and Good Governance
- Community Empowerment
- Law Enforcement, Inter and Intra-Agency Coordination
- Infrastructure, Logistics and Communication
- Role of Provincial Government
- Territorial Disputes and International Law
|Registration and Submission||1st April 2019 until 31st October 2019|
|Notification of Accepted Abstract||14 working days after submission|
|Deadline for Full Paper Submission||1st November 2019|
Abstract/Panel/Full Paper Submission Guidelines
1. All papers for the presentation at the conference will go through a double-blind review process.
2. The paper must be original and has not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3. Paper must be sent in MS Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System.
4. All papers must conform to our standard template:
a. Abstract Template
b. Full Paper Template
c. Declaration Form
5. At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay for the conference fees by 1st November 2019 in order for the paper to be included in the conference programme.